University of Kassel, Germany
Since 10/2011 Professor for Chemical Hybrid Materials, University of Kassel, Germany
6/2005-9/2011 Lecturer at the University of Graz, Austria
6/2005 Habilitation and venia docendi for Inorganic Chemistry, University of Graz, Austria
10/2002 Appointment as assistant at the Institute of Chemistry at the Karl-Franzens-University Graz, Austria
12/1999-9/2002 Liebig-Fellowship of the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie at the Faculty of Chemistry at the Ruhr-University Bochum, Germany.
8/1999-11/1999 Research scientist at the Organosilicon Research Center in Madison, WI, USA.
1/1998-7/1999 DFG-Research-Fellow in the group of Prof. Bob West, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI, USA.
12/ 1996 Ph.D., University of Bonn, in the group of Prof. Dr. Edgar Niecke
7/ 1993 Diploma, University of Bonn, Germany
10/ 1986 Enrollment for Chemistry at the University of Bonn, Germany
• Conference Chair MHC-8 (Kassel, 2016)
• Conference Chair EWPC-12 (Kassel, 2015)
• Member of the Management Committee and Dissemination Manager EU-COST CM 1302, “Smart Inorganic Polymers” (SIPs)
• Member of the Management Committee EU-COST CM 0802 “PhoSciNet”
• Co-Organiser ICCOC-GTL13 (Graz, 2010)
• Elected member of the Center for Interdisciplinary Nanostructure Science and Technology (CINSaT) (since 2012)
• Liebig-Fellow of the German Chemical Industry Association (FCI) (1999-2002)
• DFG-Research-Fellow (1998-1999)